Being witness to a client's business transformation, moving from a space of confusion, frustration, and lack of flow into a state of joy and abundance inspired this post. In just 3 short months she is creating her authentic business and is attracting clients she loves to work with while aligning her business with the deeper passion and purpose driving her on a soul level.
When we began she was resistant to a key aspect of her work that she actually enjoyed and was gifted at because she (and her work) were being identified by this one aspect and it was incomplete. Thus, she was attracting just that - clients that wanted only this type of support, leaving her frustrated and on an energetic level resistant to her own business and out of alignment with her true desires and Authentic Business and Authentic Client.
Simply put, your Authentic Business is one that fulfills your deeper calling and purpose, utilizing your unique gifts and strengths, and allows you as the business owner to be seen and heard authentically and powerfully on a personal level through the vehicle of your business.
Your Authentic Clients are people whom are moved and inspired by your passion, purpose, and what you have to offer that is 100% in alignment with and fully supports them to resolve their greatest struggles, pains, and/or achievement of their deepest desires.
It's important to recognize, it's the business owner's personal experiences and story that has prepared them to be the perfect person to support their Authentic Clients. It's by conveying these personal experiences and passion within your business messaging (both authentically and powerfully) that attracts your Authentic Client to you.
These are the key areas that we identified and which she attributed to her success.
Note, these areas are not identified in a sequential order or weighted as such, simply the first door we entered and as we continued through the coaching process.
(1) Detachment: When first asked what she attributed to opening the flow in her business her emphatic response was, "I stopped working and focused on my family. I took time away from the business. I let go."
This is called "detachment" and I have personally experienced and seen many clients experience flow after simply surrendering, letting go, and often times....just re-directing their attention to something else.
More specifically, the first step was opening to her authentic life's purpose and business, which put into motion energetically the attraction of authentic clients and then as she simply detached from trying to "get business" or "figure it out," her business began to flow.
I can personally attest to the frustration and lack of effectiveness in the "trying to figure it out mode," being stuck in the mind and not allowing a deeper intuitive guidance and energetic flow to move through to propel things forward.
(2) Be True To Yourself: The next area she expressed profound shifting is mentally deciding she didn't need her business to be okay; and that she chose to put herself first and to prioritize her family.
She also chose to simply start talking to people naturally and organically about their business and to stop trying to "pitch" anymore. Instead she was authentic and spoke about what she loved to do and also what she either chose not to do or just didn't align with, and in doing this opened doors to the right and perfect clients to recognize specifically when her work and approach truly fit their desires and needs.
(3) Know Your Value: When I first met with her and we discussed her current business offers and as I dug into her deeper calling, passion, and gifts, it was clear she really wasn't connected to the value of her unique gifts. This is really common because we are so intimately close to our own natural gifts and strengths that they seem like such a given, not realizing that this very gift is actually unique. In the past we'd spent significant time looking at this and discussing that her very gift was not at all natural for her clients and was in fact often times a weakness and thus a deep deep desire and even struggle to others.
An example I like to offer clients is to consider a subject in school that you struggled the most with despite your greatest efforts. For me it was Algebra and Chemistry, and despite my greatest efforts as a normal "A" student, I barely squeaked out a C- in these subjects. My brain is just not wired that way. And in fact, this is true of our Authentic Clients and our unique gifts and strengths. Despite their best efforts, they usually have great frustration and struggles in the very areas were we excel and in fact are uniquely gifted.
I strongly believe we each have a unique gift and purpose, which our entire life experiences have prepared us to powerfully fulfill and when we support each other the world thrives. We are not meant to "do it all" ourselves, nor do we have every gift and strength needed to reach our highest potential alone.
Please, note I am discussing here "knowing your value" as it relates to your life's work and gifts, however, let's be clear that the value that each of us as humans possess is our innate inner being, our core essence, which is not contingent or even related to what we do in life, but instead who we are.
(4) Know Your Deeper "Why" and Passion: It is imperative for anyone whom is called to work in a transformational service capacity to be deeply connected to their "Why" and passion for their life's work. Further, to powerfully fulfill your life's work at it's deepest level and calling, this "Why" and passion must be shared with the world in order to align and attract the people you are here to serve and support. Your message and energy must be congruent within yourself and in the expression to the world to fully realize your greatest potential and calling.
(5) Know Your Authentic Business: She became very clear on what she enjoyed doing....and what she didn't...and started being 100% authentic in her communications with potential clients with how she worked, what she offered, and thus remained unattached to working with any one specific person.
(6) Align with Your Authentic Client: She started asking herself the "better" questions when potential clients approached her, "would I enjoy working with this client" and "does what I enjoy doing and offer align with the potential client's true desires and my approach to business and ultimately my deeper passion and calling?" If the answer was "no" she referred the client out and learned to fully trust that "gut feeling" from the beginning communications.
(7) Embracing There Is No Competition: One of the sure signs of insecurity or lack mentality (i.e. there's not enough) is believing that we need to compete with others for business. While we as a society have taught competition, look after 'numero uno', etc. the truth is that we each have something unique and valuable to offer that comes directly from our personal life experiences and perceptions that prepares us to directly serve and support others whom have struggled or desired the same things in life as we do.
The opportunity is to embrace our self and purpose authentically and to be willing to boldly express who we are on a deeper level (our story and passion) and in doing so our struggles and triumphs become the very inspiration that compels others to reach out and want our services and support.
Additionally, if you think about it - do we have the bandwidth and capacity (or desire) to serve and support everyone? Anyone whom is looking to live their Authentic Life, which includes a truly fulfilling life in all areas (health, relationships, self love and care, purpose, etc.), will need to consciously establish an authentic life flow....which will include authentic self-defined honoring "boundaries" in time spent in service to others.
(8) Practicing Self Acceptance: I've heard it said that we are all "recovering perfectionists" and that really hit a chord for me. We are brought up in a society that gives accolades for accomplishments and achievements and usually unconsciously we begin to seek "being good enough" for approval and recognition. It takes us a way from the truth of who we are, until we seek to look deeper for the inner peace and love that we yearn to experience.
She recognized profound shifts within herself releasing the need to judge herself from past experiences with clients and the old unconscious voice, "what's wrong with me" when projects didn't turn out the way she wanted now reflecting that it didn't mean the client and what they offered weren't amazing or there was anything wrong with her - they just weren't the right fit. Gratefully now, she has the clarity and has embraced her Authentic Business and Authentic Client to be able to discern whether they are a "fit" when they first explore working together to stay in the flow with herself, her business, her clients, and most of all her joy!
Authentic Life is simply living the life that fulfills your greatest desires in all areas of your life, from a deep level of self love, acceptance, and care.
Now that she has aligned with her authentic life's purpose, business, and clients the next step for her is to consciously align her Authentic Life with her Authentic Business to expand her Vision and fulfill her purpose at it's highest potential living the life that brings her the most joy, peace, and abundance.
It takes radical self honesty to consciously create a daily life flow that fulfills you in all areas of your life (health, relationships, career, financial, self love and care, etc.).
This includes exploring your inner truth as it relates to:
• How you truly desire your life to look and feel from sun up to sun down;
• Consciously designing a daily life "flow" that brings peace and joy;
• Looking at the authentic amount of time you have for your business while maintaining the balance of your true desires and joys; and
• Determine the revenue desired and the offers and services which will "match" the authentic time and desired abundance.
Too often I see women burning the candle at both ends, giving and giving to family and personal commitments and striving to fulfill their deeper purpose and passion leaving little if any time left to replenish, relax, and care for themselves let alone experience joy!
A key foundation to my life's work, and the first step within the Niche On Purpose Program, is to create clarity of your current life reality (much like a time accounting that reflects an actual picture of your life). From this reflection and assessment looking closely at your deepest desires to establish the foundation for your authentic daily life flow. As this client so powerfully illustrates, fulfilling one's Authentic Life and Authentic Purpose includes certain key components!
Interested in a Complimentary Discovery Session? Apply HERE.